Glasgow is easy to commute to. There are a number of airports to fly to:
- Glasgow International Airport (9 miles/15 minutes) – Shuttle buses available to the city centre.
- Glasgow Prestwick (33 miles/40 minutes) – Trains available every 30 minutes to the city centre.
- Edinburgh Airport (40 miles/1 hour) – Frequent trains and buses available every 15 minutes to the city centre.
With most European destinations within 2hours of Glasgow, this offers a short journey time and low cost travel. Delegates from North America can fly direct to Glasgow from a number of destinations including New York, Philadelphia, Halifax, Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Orlando. Delegates from the far east can fly direct from Dubai, twice per day.
- Glasgow – London 1hr
- Glasgow – Paris 1hr 30mins
- Glasgow – Amsterdam 1hr 15mins
- Glasgow – Frankfurt 1hr 50mins
- Glasgow – Dubai 7hrs
- Glasgow – New York 6hrs
If you require an invitation letter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Programme of study:
Passport issuing country:
Title of my paper is :
With over 17,000 rooms, there is a wide choice of luxury and budget accommodation options in Greater Glasgow. Further, with the underground subway (single journey = £1.40) covering most of the city, any hotel within the city centre or west end will be less than 15 minutes travel.
For ICMR 2014, we have reserved a number of rooms in a number of location hotels. You can book these rooms through the registration page and are available at a reduced rate.
These rooms are available first come first serve policy.